Friday, May 21, 2010

Today's Rainbow at Special Olympics


Today was Special Olympics for my classroom. It was a PERFECT day. The sun was shining, my kids were excited, and my mom brought Miss Evelyn for a bit to join in the fun! There in the middle of everything, we looked into the sky and there was a rainbow.

Now, I'm not too sentimental (who am I kidding?) but I honestly think it was a sign. A sign that things are goign to be okay. I came back into my classroom to work on lesson plans and found the "Hopeful Parent" site. I am hopeful. My soul is filled at the moment with peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am glad you found me, because now I've found you back. Ev is BEAUTIFUL. And just delicious. I just want to reach into the screen and pinch her cheeks. Signs are everywhere, if you see them.

    ReplyDelete